Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Challenges

Greetings Fellow Photographers.

This month we will be stretching ourselves a little with some challenge pictures. If/when submitted, a challenge picture will earn the shooter extra points if they are voted as winners of the month. Me being who I am, I have devised an overly complicated scoring system for the voting, which I will explain only if the majority of photographers request it in writing and agree not to try and change how I do it (as it is somewhat befuddling to me, and I get befuddled easily sometimes)

So, the first challenge for September is this...

Black and White Photography!

Get your monochromatic eyeballs out and take (or convert from color) some B&W pics for submissions. This challenge goes from Midnight tonight until Midnight on September 10th. Color submissions are still more than welcome of course.

New Challenges will be listed over to the right under "Picture Quest". If you have suggestions for future Picture Quests, e-mail me or leave a comment below!

Happy Shooting!
John

No comments: